Promoting the art of tea-drinking
As a pioneer of the tea industry in Mauritius since 1886, the family business Corson Tea Estate Co. Ltd aims to offer teas of excellent quality to its customers, while respecting and promoting the art of tea-drinking, Mauritian style.
Vacancy - Factory Workers
- We are recruiting Factory Workers (Male) aged 25 living in the region of Plaine Wilhems
- Basic salary: Rs. 11,875.00
- Transport refunded
- Monday to Friday: 07.00 to 4.00pm (including 2 tea breaks 15mins & 40mins lunch) &
- Saturday: 07.00am to noon
- Overtime refunded
- Job description: to manipulate green tea leaves within different departments for production purposes
- Please bring along: ID card, education results if any, certificate of morality or receipt, bank card
- If interested, to phone the factory on 670-4921 for an appointment/interview
Golden Pekoe Tea
Golden Pekoe Tea, our choices selected quality of natural black tea ever since 1886.
Vanilla flavour, introduced in 1919, still the most popular beverage and fast moving product..